Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Media Pyramid

>My media pyramid is based off of music and indirect conversation with other people and then leads to more influence as you go up. However, the more influential media is also less used which does not really allow for information of the world around me. The fact that I do not really engage in very informational programming and media does influence how informed I am about the world around me, and because of this I often miss out on key or important factors that are happening. Although I do not always know the political surroundings that are happening around me the fact that I have most of my media coming from music helps me in my job at Hot Topic and allows me to have a greater knowledge about the bands that we are selling shirts for. Having a job that involves knowledge of music allows for it to not only be a bigger source of media but also a more helpful one, then T.V. and newspapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment